Welcare Hospital has established itself as a prime centre for Medical Tourism in India.
We have successfully operated and provided world-class care and excellent results to a large number of satisfied patients from all over the globe:
We provide full assistance in organizing the visit to Welcare Hospital :
- Free consultations are arranged on email/phone with the concerned doctor .
- We assist patients in planning their travel to our hospital.
- Regular and prompt responses to their queries on phone and e-mails.
- Complimentary Airport pick up from the domestic airport at Baroda (Vadodara) will be provided. Also, airport pick-up and and drop-off from Ahmedabad International airport will be arranged .
- Nearby hotel accommodation can be arranged at special discounted rates for patients and relatives in 3, 4 or 5 star hotels, for their stay after discharge.
- Assistance is given in providing appointment with consultants of other specialities of medicine, like Cardiologist, Dentist, Opthalmologist, Surgeon, etc., for patients & relatives.
- An appointment for a full body Health Check-up for patients and/or relatives/attendants is if required.
- Travel, Tourism assistance, Air ticket reconfirmation assistance, etc. is provided by our staff if needed. Local sightseeing and shopping are organised for the relatives/patients.
We have a friendly and helpful team of doctors, nurses and office staff who help in meeting the special needs & concerns of patients.
- Our International Patients Relations Officers receive the patients on arrival and ensure that they are settled in well in their room
- An initial consultation with the Surgeon/Consultant is arranged on the day of arrival
- Standard pre-surgery tests, including X-rays, scans, are done as required
- Our PRO provides special assistance to overseas patients during their stay at the hospital.
- Foreign Currency exchange is arranged at the hospital itself.
- We arrange for meals and laundry for patients and accompanying persons so that they do not need to worry about that. In fact, there is absolutely no need to have a local friend or relative.
- Regular e- mail updates are sent to the referring doctors/ patient’s family.
- A comprehensive discharge summary is given along with the medical reports.
- All paperwork and documents are provided by our efficient billing/insurance department for any medical insurance claim related requirement
- After the patient’s return to the home country, free follow-up consultation is provided, if required, by email/ telephone to review the recovery process and to offer advice and reassurance for any concern that the patient may have.
GUIDELINES PRIOR TO TRAVEL AND EXTRA SERVICES PROVIDED: DOWNLOAD GUIDELINES